Aber Facilities Management LLC Services
Responsible for work planning, organizing, and directing the activities of Facilities Management and direct daily activities to provide maintenance and repair services to occupants of County owned or leased facilities.
Negotiates contracts with architects and construction managers for construction projects and coordinates the Capital Improvements Program for County facilities and provides space for all County offices. Plan and implement long-range planning forecasting for County facilities.
- Direct or coordinate the supportive services department of a business, agency, or organization.
- Prepare and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Set goals and deadlines for the department.
- Acquire, distribute and store supplies.
- Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations, such as supply changes or the disposal of records.
- Plan, administer and control budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies.
- Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure, and well-maintained.
- Hire and terminate clerical and administrative personnel.
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems.
- Oversee construction and renovation projects to improve efficiency and to ensure that facilities meet environmental, health, and security standards, and comply with government regulations.